• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So I Finally Grailed... But Romeo Wasnt Enough

Well here is the deal with the C-six the ONLY reason why I dont have a pair is I havent found the right number yet :( IF you guys can locate these numbers for me, I will pay a finders fee if I can come to a deal with the owner. 1-9 Obvious, maybe 23, 69, 100, maybe 420, 500, 777, 1000, 1500. those would be the number i want. I also could not find a brand new in box medusa yet.

But for now atrain how many Pb1 do you have? are any for sale? and how many were made like in your pic is the ducatti, matte, polished, Rb, and tron... Were any other Pb1's produced?

~greg

Well here is the deal with the C-six the ONLY reason why I dont have a pair is I havent found the right number yet :( IF you guys can locate these numbers for me, I will pay a finders fee if I can come to a deal with the owner. 1-9 Obvious, maybe 23, 69, 100, maybe 420, 500, 777, 1000, 1500. those would be the number i want. I also could not find a brand new in box medusa yet.

But for now atrain how many Pb1 do you have? are any for sale? and how many were made like in your pic is the ducatti, matte, polished, Rb, and tron... Were any other Pb1's produced?

~greg
INDY500 BOSS but its the same as the matte black

Back