• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some little thing I picked up ;)

I confess they are still unworn, with hydrophobic sticker still in place! I will wear them at some point though, but a selfie is very unlikely...

A handful of Juliets (3 known, but it was long considered 2 so who knows) were made with a purple finish, apparently as a trial run. A pale blue example came from the same source as at least one of the purples, could be others potentially.

I'll go find a link with pics.

OK, I know you aren't the selfie type. But at least a pic of the glasses in a range of non-display cabinet environments. On your desk at work, on the counter at McDonalds, etc. C'mon, or you'll lose your NSW status!

Very interested in those Purple/Blue pics. Any Forum members own a set? I guess people will start claiming the new IH color-ways are 'original Purple'!

OK, I know you aren't the selfie type. But at least a pic of the glasses in a range of non-display cabinet environments. On your desk at work, on the counter at McDonalds, etc. C'mon, or you'll lose your NSW status!

Very interested in those Purple/Blue pics. Any Forum members own a set? I guess people will start claiming the new IH color-ways are 'original Purple'!
Here's one of the purples: The one X-metal you wouldn't sell ! | Page 2 | Oakley Forum

There's pics of all 3 together at RED but I couldn't find them at first pass. At least 2 are in forum hands but one owner is more or less "retired" from the forum.

Wow! Way more purple than i expected. If I posted that to the 'What are they worth?' thread, what replies would I receive? I'm assuming 'Priceless' and/or 'Impossible to say'.
Two of them went for just $500 apiece last time round. I suspect rather more if they ever hit the market again.

I PMed my challenge to you and I'll say it again in public.

Wear these to work, take pic in office environment of you wearing, then bask in the respect of all the naysayers, including me ;-)

Love that you made all Juliet finishes. But what's the story with purple? Should I be looking out for that?
Challenge accepted :) Wore them in today!

image.jpg

I will say having bright gold just below your eyeline is a lot more distracting than even the polished finish...

I confess they are still unworn, with hydrophobic sticker still in place! I will wear them at some point though, but a selfie is very unlikely...

A handful of Juliets (3 known, but it was long considered 2 so who knows) were made with a purple finish, apparently as a trial run. A pale blue example came from the same source as at least one of the purples, could be others potentially.

I'll go find a link with pics.

Cool cool pair bro.... Congrats in having one..

For the purple juliet i think dyer got one...

Back