• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some TLD

Thank you!

Hey, just saw this thread after searching for these exact sunglasses in hopes to sell my pair. I understand this is over 2 years old, but I have a lightly used pair WITHOUT the cardboard box. Don't hesitate to hit me up if you are interested.

I couldnt wait for my last two pair of Troy Lee's to come in before gathering them up.
Pretty much just the glasses since theres literally dozens of goggles and they arent that exciting.
Just two goggles though, both are pretty nice. The phobia was a pretty good score. Got if off OF a while back.
Two Breadboxes are incoming
View attachment 120925
That is one sweet collection! Very very nice.

That is one sweet collection! Very very nice.
Here it is currently. Crappy phone pic. Waiting for Oakley to get off their ass and make some more so I can move it to a triple wide shelf.

Dougie fresh, Ill keep my eyes peeled.
IMG_20170222_183518975.jpg

Here it is currently. Crappy phone pic. Waiting for Oakley to get off their ass and make some more so I can move it to a triple wide shelf.

Dougie fresh, Ill keep my eyes peeled.
View attachment 315366
Looks crowded enough there already. You should have no problem moving it to a triple wide!!! HA HA HA!!

Latest Posts

Back