• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SOOO Frustrated

Lately I've been buying pairs other people (either as gifts or acting as the go-between) and I think that satisfies the desire for something new and shiny.

This past weekend I had the same thought as @atrain; I should sell off enough to move everything into one case. It makes it really hard because I am wanting a couple new watches (Speedmaster!!) and I could fund most of the purchase if I did it...but I keep thinking I'll be pissed at myself if I get rid of stuff. It's a tough spot, I know your pain.

Lots of good points made on this thread.

Sometimes the phrase, "less is more" comes to mind when I look at my collection.

Better to have maybe 10 "hard to find rare" pairs, then 100 pairs that any average Joe can get ...

Just my 2 cents - hope you're feeling a bit better Mr Train ...

Lots of good points made on this thread.

Sometimes the phrase, "less is more" comes to mind when I look at my collection.

Better to have maybe 10 "hard to find rare" pairs, then 100 pairs that any average Joe can get ...

Even better to have 100 "hard to find rare" pairs!!!!

I dont know if any of you guys have ever had a bunch of problems collecting all at once that it has made you think of giving up collecting all together? I am feeling that way right now for a few reasons all piled up at once. Some of you may know whats going on but I just wanted to vent. Most of the people on this forum are great people and come from all walks of life and all have good advice. Long story short im out 2 peices right now. One seems to be lost in the mail and the other, wel I wont mention whats going on with that but I am at the point where I want to say F It and forget about both of them. As you may have guessed one is a boss and the other is a X-Squared. Just wanted to reach out and see if you guys have felt my frustration and felt the desire to quit?

take a deep breath...

no just boredom of amassing a collection...

Latest Posts

Back