• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jim the Rebel

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Alberta
Hey everybody,

I ended up seeing this ad posted and saw the Juliet's and had to go for it. I'm not a collector of the M frames, but it did look unique. There is a "Made in USA" stamp on the top of the right arm. Looked through O-Review and didn't see anything that matched. I figured I would just grab the Razor Blades and Eye Jackets because of the old logo on the microfiber bags. The rubber on all the pairs is very good and not sticky or loose at all. All of this for under $100. The person I bought these from mentioned that he had a friend who worked for Oakley and designed the original frames. He also sent him a pair every year while he was working for the company. If anybody has any info on the M Frame Heater let me know!

IMG_E8472.JPG
IMG_E8473.JPG
IMG_E8474.JPG
IMG_E8475.JPG
IMG_E8477.JPG
IMG_E8478.JPG
IMG_E8479.JPG
IMG_E8480.JPG
IMG_E8481.JPG
IMG_E8482.JPG

Hey everybody,

I ended up seeing this ad posted and saw the Juliet's and had to go for it. I'm not a collector of the M frames, but it did look unique. There is a "Made in USA" stamp on the top of the right arm. Looked through O-Review and didn't see anything that matched. I figured I would just grab the Razor Blades and Eye Jackets because of the old logo on the microfiber bags. The rubber on all the pairs is very good and not sticky or loose at all. All of this for under $100. The person I bought these from mentioned that he had a friend who worked for Oakley and designed the original frames. He also sent him a pair every year while he was working for the company. If anybody has any info on the M Frame Heater let me know!

View attachment 1044526View attachment 1044527View attachment 1044528View attachment 1044529View attachment 1044530View attachment 1044531View attachment 1044532View attachment 1044533View attachment 1044534View attachment 1044535
One question,.
Did you show a firearm while negotiating this deal?

Back