• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

straightlink vs double edge vs turbine rotor vs gascan. Sizing??

jageya

Oakley Enthusiast
straightlink vs crankshaft vs turbine rotor vs fuelcell vs gascan. which is tightest fit to head with a slightly taller lens then the canteen 1.0??? Looking for a frame isnt too wide so it will fit on top of my head keeping my hair back.Also the canteen was a bit too narrow lens height wise so i would like a lens thats a little higher then the canteen 1.0 i am replacing.The actual width was ok. I have valves but they are too big on my face and wont stay on when i put them ontop of my head. Any suggestions.

Last edited:
i think turbine rotar may be too big and not stay ontop my head.??? so maybe turbine standard?? or straightlink- also thinking of prizim golf lens or prism tungston polarized bronze. I also like the deep water lens look

Last edited:
i think turbine rotar may be too big and not stay ontop my head.??? so maybe turbine standard?? or straightlink- also thinking of prizim golf lens or prism tungston polarized bronze. I also like the deep water lens look
Turbine Rotors and Turbine are the same size. The Rotor is a shield version of the Turbine.

thanx all..settled on turbine rotor matte with prism tungstun lens..the rrizm golf lens was cool but if i wear all day taking them off may seem weird to my eyes. The turbinerotor actually fit me well eventhough my head is a med size the obtanium works.

Back