• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sutro Lite replacement lens?

sutrolitesaber

Oakley Beginner
Hi

I bought my first ever pair of Oakleys over the weekend - a matte black Sutro Lite with Prizm road.

It worked a treat - took it out on a >100km bike ride and I could see every crack in the road.

But I have some questions

1) Where can I get replacement lenses for the Sutro Lite? I'd like to get a low light lens.
2) Do I need to get an Asian fit lens as I have an Asian fit Sutro Lite?

Any help greatly appreciated.

So far Asian fit hasn’t been released. If you go online and look at the regular Sutro lite there should be something that says “SEE ASIA FIT”

but for the lenses they just aren’t out yet. Your best bet is to buy the trail torch frame . It’s the highest VLT Lens for them as of now.

I bet they’ll be in custom by mid 2021

asian fit glasses are same as regular ones- they just come stock with the thicker rubber nose guard and can be changed to regular fit by just using the 2nd nose piece they include in the asian fit packages.

asian fit glasses are same as regular ones- they just come stock with the thicker rubber nose guard and can be changed to regular fit by just using the 2nd nose piece they include in the asian fit packages.
Do they sell different sized nosepieces for the Sutro lite like they do for other models? Also, What size nosepiece comes on the stock standard size? Thanks

Yes, they sell Asia fit and regular-sized nose pads. you can get them on the parts portal here:

Just make sure you select the correct model for the nose pad you want.

Yes, they sell Asia fit and regular-sized nose pads. you can get them on the parts portal here:

Just make sure you select the correct model for the nose pad you want.
Thanks it says login required

Latest Posts

Back