• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Texas Oakley Extravaganza Meet - April 25th 2015

So my wife was scheduled to deliver May 5th. But baby boy is so impatient like his dad (ahem ahem like me) he decided to come out a month early. So he was a premy baby. He had to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks. He was released from the hospital April 25th. Hopefully next round I would be able to go.

So my wife was scheduled to deliver May 5th. But baby boy is so impatient like his dad (ahem ahem like me) he decided to come out a month early. So he was a premy baby. He had to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks. He was released from the hospital April 25th. Hopefully next round I would be able to go.
Congratulations on your son!
Early, late or on time....what matters is that he is healthy and grows up happy. :)

Good luck!

Congrats - I was wondering if he'd come yet...

Back