sunglassfiend

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
I am a huge Oakley follower, and have been a member of some other sunglass forums, but I could never find an exclusively oakley forum, so thanks a million. I look foward to seeing this forum grow, keep it up!! :D

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
yeh I have been spreading the word...tell your friends, and hopefully we can make this into a great community for Oakley fans

Admin

The Boss
Staff member
Administrator
I have been spreading the word, hopefully we can attract a ton of oakley lovers. I know oakley has a huge following so it shouldn't be too hard...just start spreading the word and this will growww!!!

hotley10

Oakley Enthusiast
this is my 3rd oakley forum that i've joined. 1st is the singaporevault and the 2nd the indonesian oakley community. both have the same problem. non active members, so little discussions (boring :D). hope this forum will be different, cheers :)..

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
Yeh, I couldn't find an Oakley Forum ,when I went looking for one, so I thought it would be great to start one up. So far it has been growing pretty could. Just spread the word, people will join. The Oakley Community is huge, and we need a place to talk!

alex theo

Oakley Beginner
Really hope this forum has more active members than the previous Oakley forum that i joined. hi hi hi
lets spread the words and gather more oakley lovers :D :D

Latest profile posts

crazychris777 wrote on THE X-MAN's profile.
do you have XX X-Metal gold 24k Lens? anybody know where i can find some? thank you