• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The flash season 3

Jimbabwe

I’m on a boat
Premium Member
Andros island Bahamas
Anyone else watch this show? If you do how do you guys feel about the season 3 ending? I k ow I'm late, life at sea keeps me out of the loop until I can catch up on Netflix. But BTT, I thought it was the best possible ending it could have since the middle of the season seemed a little aimless. Maybe it's just me, but what did you guys who watch it think?

Which part, how they defeated Savitar / saved Iris or Flash going to speedforce prison?

The former, not too surprising - this ain't GoT, they obviously weren't going to knock off Iris while there a revolving door of characters played by Tom Cavanagh.

The latter, unexpected but pretty meaningless - you know he's gonna get out, they wouldn't have a show otherwise.

The best news is they aren't going to have a speedster as the badguy in season 4; after three seasons of speedster badguys, it's getting a bit played...

Which part, how they defeated Savitar / saved Iris or Flash going to speedforce prison?

The former, not too surprising - this ain't GoT, they obviously weren't going to knock off Iris while there a revolving door of characters played by Tom Cavanagh.

The latter, unexpected but pretty meaningless - you know he's gonna get out, they wouldn't have a show otherwise.

The best news is they aren't going to have a speedster as the badguy in season 4; after three seasons of speedster badguys, it's getting a bit played...
all of it tbh, i knew iris wasn't going to be killed, but when it showed her dying, i literally stopped eating and was likt "WTF" then to see HR had been a badass and sacrificed himself was absolutely legendary. Honestly that part alone hyped me enough, but then when Jay was brought back and Flash phased through Savitars suit. Rounded off was an amazing episode and a great season. Also bringing snart back was great, he was by far my favorite protagonist, Since he was and wasn't at the same time.

when it showed her dying, i literally stopped eating and was likt "WTF"

The thing is, there's too much time travel on the show. In this case she was saved due to slight-of-hand instead of a time-travel redo, but whenever something "devasting" happens you know they always have a semi-deus ex machina plot device handy to put things "right".

Luckily that's supposed to be another change for season 4, less time travel.

I will be interested to see what happens with Kid Flash now too. Joe is gonna lose his shi&

well i don't see how kid flash would technically still have his powers. since when barry lost his memory he lost his powers, but now that savitar is gone and technically couldnt live to go through the future

While Barry's away....Wally will play. Did you ever read the comics?

Latest Posts

Back