• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Holbrook Shelf

cyclerdoug

There's no need to fear....
Premium Member
Pennsylvania
Most of the pairs I can display in the Spine Case are in since the big move to the family room. I am still arranging shelves and places and accoutrements but I think the Holbrook shelf is finished:

Overview:
IMG_3135.JPG

(I'm not trying to keep the other shelves a secret, they're just not "finalized" yet.)

Right side:
IMG_3137.JPG

All the Shaun Whites except for the Goldbrook lined up under the riser, Heaven and Earth pairs on top.

Left side:
IMG_3138.JPG

SI We the People, Julian Wilson, Moto GP, and a few other choice pairs on top of the riser, Staples underneath.

Center section:
IMG_3136.JPG

The fallout pairs, Skate Deck, some mattes and Clear/Chrome in the back on the 3-tiers.

And front center, occupying the choice real estate, are the 4 custom pair from @SOULfulFROG. Stunning examples of his art and craftsmanship from concept through completion, and my favorites! I am working on a label to display with them but will have to secure his permission of the final draft before I can show it in here.

Still room for a few more Brooks with some positioning... Goldbrook and more Soul stuff that I need...;)

As I get the other shelves "done" I'll pop them in here!

Thanks for stopping in!

I'm so proud to have the space in that insane collection Doug. I love the heaven and earth pairs. I see you put 24k in the matte black Shaun white. I did the exact same thing. perfect. oh and the matte moss your missing on the heaven and earth pairs you technically have because I believe that the yellow and blue distressed pair is that hiding behind the paint. lol. I have 2 gold brooks if you ever need to finish your shauns I'd probably only sell one to you. truly stunning Doug. I can't thank you enough.

I need to finish my SW brook collection. I'm still missing the polished black and now a tortoise. I was foolish and painted over them both. however they are gone to better homes.

you don't need my permission to do anything with displaying your soulful customs. next one I'll send you a cool soulful display item to cap it off.

Doug you Rock the brooks. I'm super envious.

I'm so proud to have the space in that insane collection Doug. I love the heaven and earth pairs. I see you put 24k in the matte black Shaun white. I did the exact same thing. perfect. oh and the matte moss your missing on the heaven and earth pairs you technically have because I believe that

you don't need my permission to do anything with displaying your soulful customs. next one I'll send you a cool soulful display item to cap it off.

Doug you Rock the brooks. I'm super envious.

Thanks so much Brian! I'll complete the sets I have almost there at some point...I keep getting sidetracked by other cool pairs I have to have...(cough-yours-cough). :whistle:

You have 2 Gold Brooks huh?? May have to do a giant package deal at some point!

And I will show you the label ideas when they are done...your permission is necessary because I'd like to give you full credit in my display including your name!

The Mrs. suggested showcasing them on 2 two-tiers like that so you can see them all fully and none "get lost" in all the other Brooks.

;)

hey coolness... I like that idea too. totally looking forward to the set up. the goldbrook is yours whenever your ready I'm in no rush at all. once again Doug I'm truly honored thank you

Back