• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘The "I Broke My Oakleys" List aka "Tales of woe"

@Magmaredhot sorry to see you broke your Juliet’s, please stop working out so much you’re getting too swol for your Oakleys! ;)😂

7EADCF87-BADA-4621-B813-D6172A5CA166.jpeg

I hit my face on my handlebars as a teenager and broke my first pair of Oakleys, Moss Green Eye Jackets.

No photo evidence as that was over 20 years ago.

Yes yes, POIDH… 😔 But it did happen to me *sobbing*
Going out of town I put some glasses on my bed to pack away. Left the room for a while. When I came back in I heard the sound we all dread. Stepped on my Gold Inmates. Bent to all hell. Spent a good 2 hours bending back as close as I could get. Looking at them you wouldn't know, pick them up and you do. Add pic when I get home.
Added

A couple of pairs of Moons, FMJ 5.56 MM/ Black Iridium and Tortoiseshell / Brown. Eyejackets FMJ 5.56 MM, Cobalt / +Red Iridium, Cobalt / +Red Iridium. Trenchcoats White Camo / Black Iridium, White Camo / Black Iridium FMJ 7.62 MM / Black Iridium. Tens Tortoiseshell / Brown. Oil Rig White Text / Grey Iridium.
Details of how it happened, please.

Wasn’t there a thread were someone lost their C6 in a lake? If so, I would think that deserves a spot on ‘Saddest of all Sad’ lists.
There’s a pair of Juliets that went down about right here. Very soft bottom and things shift a lot, unable to find so far.

View attachment 956283
Sorry lads, those Oakleys weren't broken. Just lost. They don't make the cut.

Back