• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

I’ve been hitting Gears 5 lately and working in grind-y achievements.

I started playing the Gears 5 DLC Hivebusters campaign 2 days ago since my computer wasn't fixed yet (it's back up and running now). i think i'm on the last mission already, but it's pretty good.

a lot of people hate on Gears 5. most of them think Gears 3 was the last good Gears game. i liked Gears 5 though.

I started playing the Gears 5 DLC Hivebusters campaign 2 days ago since my computer wasn't fixed yet (it's back up and running now). i think i'm on the last mission already, but it's pretty good.

a lot of people hate on Gears 5. most of them think Gears 3 was the last good Gears game. i liked Gears 5 though.
Honestly, I liked em all.

I liked one the least because of the mediocre MP...

All this is definitely IMO

Lockdown is amazing because it gave me time to play classics like Half-Life, Portal.
I’d been working at home and watch the kids do online learning at the same time and found some extra time so finally played Diablo 3 on the PS4. Beat the story mode twice, one with crusader and then by demon hunter class. Having fun leveling up my characters.

46962D46-980B-48EC-8415-5995691E97DB.jpeg

I’ve beaten all the main line games and sequels (Lightning Returns FFXIII and FFXV only this year during lockdown) bar the two MMOs, XI and XIV. Resubbed to XIV to play a bit more of it over the Christmas period.
Quite enjoying being back in FFXIV. Was stuck in a tank class 3/4 through A Realm Reborn but took Samurai to give myself less responsibility, completed the Heavensward expansion and am now 2/3 through Stormblood.

I am currently playing video game is pokemon x game emuparadise and this game will go down in history as the #1 Pokémon game. Let me break down why it's so good.
- Great music
- Great character development
- Great visuals
- Great feel

For anyone in here that plays escape from tarkov me and some friends would love some company. Also play a lot of cod, valorant, and fps games.

I managed to snag a 6800xt reference card. So I’ve been playing a lot recently. Shoot me a PM!

For anyone in here that plays escape from tarkov me and some friends would love some company. Also play a lot of cod, valorant, and nintendo ds games.

I managed to snag a 6800xt reference card. So I’ve been playing a lot recently. Shoot me a PM!
a lot of cod I also play

Back