• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

yeah, Target was a mess but managed to snag one from Walmart, now just have to wait 2 months.
Glad you got one, Target kept refusing to allow me to add it to the cart, and Walmart refused to acknowledge it was in the cart.
Hell Amazon wouldn’t even return the search with a value, and even GameStop kept me in a permanent queue. :)

Thought I was screwed after 15 mins elapsed...

Glad you got one, Target kept refusing to allow me to add it to the cart, and Walmart refused to acknowledge it was in the cart.
Hell Amazon wouldn’t even return the search with a value, and even GameStop kept me in a permanent queue. :)

Thought I was screwed after 15 mins elapsed...

def a poop show, but at least not as bad as the PS5, though the fanboys will tell you differently. ;) Always been one for the underdog (Oneplus phone, Xbox vs PS, Vizio vs Samsung/Sony though I do love me some Samsung too)

def a poop show, but at least not as bad as the PS5, though the fanboys will tell you differently. ;) Always been one for the underdog (Oneplus phone, Xbox vs PS, Vizio vs Samsung/Sony though I do love me some Samsung too)
The retailers jumped the gun on the PS5 launch, more their fault than Sony’s 🤷🏻‍♂️

tried at 10:04am a bunch of times (orders went live at 10:00am here). struck out. got as far as the confirm order screen on the microsoft store and it just kept timing out. tired a few more times when i could put down the tools at work and get near the phone, but i just couldn't keep trying all day at work.

tried at 10:04am a bunch of times (orders went live at 10:00am here). struck out. got as far as the confirm order screen on the microsoft store and it just kept timing out. tired a few more times when i could put down the tools at work and get near the phone, but i just couldn't keep trying all day at work.
Sorry to hear that, I’m shocked at how bad these Tier 1 hosting providers can’t handle taking our money...

As @Lexkempo says, you can now get a special bundled edition when they hit the shelves.

Back