• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

I was going to use them as a replacement at service because people keep asking me for lenses. Now I spent a small fortune on these lenses and nobody is asking for them now......

Do you know if they are polycarbonate or TAC? Ruby looks pretty good.

Edges are beautiful, colors are sharp,correct thickness.sweet fitting from 1st to 5th gen.polarization is better than any other aftermarket.

They're up on the X-Man website now too, so hopefully more people will see them and include them in their refurbishment order.

I will check them out Mark, thanks for letting us know. I really like the Revant Elite Series, actually I like them better than OEM, but always willing to try something new especially if someone that's been around here for awhile recommends them, that goes a long way with me.
Later
NCH

I would really like more people to try them out to get real world opinions. It's really not about me making a sale, some people may like them others may not.

That's an 8 year old daily driverView attachment 524394

X-Man! Long time. Beautiful ride. Looks like you're still workin! I'll have a pair out to you soon for a little custom job. Here's my ride, Cheers!
065AEF4E-B71C-4677-B54C-99288B4D3616_zpsyegrs3he.jpg

Latest Posts

Back