• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This Is It No More Dogs For Me

I'd trade on the cinders. The snow Camo is my favourite frame ever so I couldn't let any of them go I'm afraid. If you want to have a look at them let me know & I'll get some pictures PM'd to you. I only have the frame with BI lenses & bag though.

Hmm. A trade. I have so few to trade with. I quite like the red and black combo . And I'm not in it to sell. I only want to collect to wear so I don't overly mind no box. I am looking for more charcoal yellow camo. If I find one I'm guessing that would be a good trade? Although I think that's only with grey. Unless something Else is on your mind to trade. Also. I posted this on the fake or not section. But no reply as of yet. What you think of these. I might be able to get them for 35*£ Fake or real you think?
1399963672_644845971_1-Pictures-of--Oakley-Camouflage-Sunglasses.jpg
1399963672_644845971_2-Oakley-Camouflage-Sunglasses-Mumbai.jpg

I have a BNIB Cinder Dog and would trade it for a BNIB Snow Camo, just fyi gents

I think I may have sourced a new snow dog for about £35! Don't think the box is with it though.. see what it's like when I get it
image-20140525-101852485.jpeg
image-20140525-101900637.jpeg

This is such a great forum.. much rather trade here with people who know they're stuff and look after they're oakleys

Hmm. A trade. I have so few to trade with. I quite like the red and black combo . And I'm not in it to sell. I only want to collect to wear so I don't overly mind no box. I am looking for more charcoal yellow camo. If I find one I'm guessing that would be a good trade? Although I think that's only with grey. Unless something Else is on your mind to trade. Also. I posted this on the fake or not section. But no reply as of yet. What you think of these. I might be able to get them for 35*£ Fake or real you think? View attachment 81503 View attachment 81504
Yep the Fluoro only came with Grey lenses. If you can track another I'm your man:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Haha. Well. I'm being quite lucky at moment with camos and dogs. So I may yet find a charcoal grey and as soon as I do its yours. That white camo is definately sold. Not letting that go