• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

THOUGHTS ON OXM

I am using one of OXM frames as everyday glasses. They fit perfectly on my face, every part is flawless. My opinon is OXM is a very proffesional seller. I am often looking at stuff he is selling on eBay.

I've ordered orbital gaskets from him 2 times. Packaging is very professional!!!! Tne parts are spot on! Will continue to buy from him! Look at tne packaging in the pics! First class all the way! Obviously I colored out my address! Lol

IMG_2438.JPG

IMG_2439.JPG

IMG_2440.JPG

IMG_2441.JPG

I haven't had a chance to use any of OXM parts but I can speak to his integrity. This weekend I bought a pair of lenses on eBay, but during the pre shipment inspection he found a flaw in the iridium. OXM contacted me explaining the situation and quickly refunded my purchase.

I haven't had a chance to use any of OXM parts but I can speak to his integrity. This weekend I bought a pair of lenses on eBay, but during the pre shipment inspection he found a flaw in the iridium. OXM contacted me explaining the situation and quickly refunded my purchase.
Welcome to the forum

I sent my 1st Gen Juliets to him that had already been to Oakley for a tune a couple years ago. OXM does a much better job, frames are tight and fit perfect, Oakleys work didn't last very long. Also just purchased some Juliets refurbed and damn are they beutiful. Bronze and black with gold iridium lenes all oakley. Unfortunatly I will have to replace the lenses with RX. Going to Fuse for those. The guy is an artist.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

View attachment 454744

Latest Posts

Back