• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thoughts on value of Mars Romeo 1 Juliet1 and Shoe 1

I would guess around 125 tops on the shoes since they are in the wrong box. I can't offer any good knowledge on the shades. I would be interested in chatting with you sometime about the good ol days at the races. I majority of my collection is race related.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Do you have pictures of the Indy 500 Pitboss?

@pjd1234 you'vet just been outbid.
Low baller lol. Anyhow guys let it go. There is no point stirring this one up. The glasses are 4sale if you have an interest offer him close to the asking price. We all know how much it's worth, let's not clown ourselves on the value of it. Mars jordan is especially complete with box is hard to come by. I am sure he will listen to reasonable offers, but not to "dingo" type offers lol.

Low baller lol. Anyhow guys let it go. There is no point stirring this one up. The glasses are 4sale if you have an interest offer him close to the asking price. We all know how much it's worth, let's not clown ourselves on the value of it. Mars jordan is especially complete with box is hard to come by. I am sure he will listen to reasonable offers, but not to "dingo" type offers lol.
Sold already

:confused::p What somthing was worth and what is now worth has changed these last few months . The reason why I have money in my pockets and don't lose money on xmetals,is I don't fall for the hype of hot pairs or complete ones either:D if you look at eBay and minus 10% highest completed I am with ok with what I said. Fair offer. I personaly wouldn't paying 3-400 extra for a matching box and coin! It's litterlay one the most unwearable pairs do to the what may happen to the leather, a display piece for sure. Only one worse would be the all leather or suede omatter ones

Last edited:
Back