• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time Bomb 2 and Livestrong Replacement Rubber

I met up with an old friend recently and he's able to take on this project as a challenge. Been a few weeks and he's sent me a few prototypes using different materials. At this stage they all failed my stress tests and we're trying out custom blend polymers. Here's 1 of the better samples after stress test

PhotoGrid_1511136602935.jpg

I met up with an old friend recently and he's able to take on this project as a challenge. Been a few weeks and he's sent me a few prototypes using different materials. At this stage they all failed my stress tests and we're trying out custom blend polymers. Here's 1 of the better samples after stress test

View attachment 407081

That's awesome
Man. Hahah I need the yellow band too :). Appreciate it Soo much !!! Also if someone wants to trade their TB2 10 anniversary:p I maybe looking

the biggest challenge is finding the right combination of materials that chemically work and bond to each other whilst maintaining flexibility and integrity from stress load. The mechanical design of the parts also play a crucial role, and that part isn't trivial

View attachment 407081

You have no idea how much I want you to succeed in your project brother!
It could be a game changer! :)

Back