• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tinfoil/Tincan Question

Hando

Oakley Expert
Does anybody have a pair of these that could take a picture of them worn? They look nice of course, but everything looks different when worn. Jupiters look nice, but they're so ridiculously large. So.. if you have Tincans or Tinfoils, would you mind hookin us up with a pic?

I think if you feel the jupiters are larger then tincan won't be for you.

Jupiters are small on me for example. I was told by Oakley that the tincan is similar in size to the inmate

Oh, good stuff pjd1234, not sure I like 'em honestly, too flat. Think I'll have to wait till the NEX here gets a pair and try them on. And if they're supposed to be near the size of inmate, nevermind.. blech.

In my case i like them they are aluminum and the quality is very good its a preference really theyre not thesame curviture as the jupes i think iam buying one of each tinfoil and tincans we shall see how it stacks up.

In my case i like them they are aluminum and the quality is very good its a preference really theyre not thesame curviture as the jupes i think iam buying one of each tinfoil and tincans we shall see how it stacks up.

Tincan and Tinfoil are made of stainless steel, not aluminum.

I tried on both and fell in love with the Tincan. They felt lighter on my face than my JC and JCL. The new screwless hinge mechanism is a cool design and I like the inside portion of the frames. It feels more durable than I thought they would be.

Back