• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Top Ten Rarest Oakley Sunglasses?

I know for sure what in Europe oakley are not so popular as they are in USA! Propbably european people like diferent stil of glases!

I don't know if they were mentioned but... Oakley KTM Gas Can's... Only 400 total made!
I have a pair. Got them awhile back. I thought they were mass produced. I have been using them as safety glasses. They are in rough shape.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Note saying there is max. 500 R2s - just saying there is only 500 R2 GS (Gary Scelzi edition with carbon frame and fire lens with signature etching)

You got to trust GRFMOTO on that one. He knows there are more than 500 of those gary scelzi r2s. Plus there is no way to know how many are there really as they are not matched serial pairs cant really rely on box serial alone.

You got to trust GRFMOTO on that one. He knows there are more than 500 of those gary scelzi r2s. Plus there is no way to know how many are there really as they are not matched serial pairs cant really rely in box serial alone.

I had 3 R2 GS and all of them boxes where below 500 - never seer seen or heard of any R2 GS with a higher serial on the box -> is there a thread about this topic with picture evidence of more than one/two cases?

If I remember corretly all R2s of the "old box and flat coin" have no markings on the frame so one would have to trust by box numbering. I.e. there are 750 golden XSs and Juliets according to the box and frame and Oakley but I have seen at least 2 different XS gold only "sample" marked. Therefore one can not either trust the "matched frame and box logic" as well, right?!

Latest Posts

Back