• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Totally Free Polished Penny Frame

The Proprietary Molecule

OAE Scar Lord
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
20180414_121308.jpg
20180414_121327.jpg
20180414_121341.jpg

I bought the frame on eBay in February and they were absolutely mis-represented. They were falling apart.

I received a return label from the seller and sent them back.

The seller opened a case on them, because they never received them. I produced the receipt from the post office that showed they were shipped, and eBay refunded me.

About a month later, the box showed up in my mailbox, saying it was refused, undeliverable and returned to sender.

I tried contacting the seller, but couldn't. I contacted eBay and explained what happened and after they did some checking, they told me to keep them if I wanted to.

My buddy with an Oakley shop and full Optical Lab tuned them and cut some Eye Jacket 2.0 donors for them. So all I have in the set is the DWP lenses that I got at 40% off at my Vault and an interesting story ;)

Just ordering a rubber kit from our friend @Linegear Japan to complete them.

Last edited:
View attachment 461062 View attachment 461064 View attachment 461067

I bought the frame on eBay in February and they were absolutely mis-represented. They were falling apart.

I received a return label from the seller and sent them back.

The seller opened a case on them, because they never received them. I produced the receipt from the post office that showed they were shipped, and eBay refunded me.

About a month later, the box showed up in my mailbox, saying it was refused, undeliverable and returned to sender.

I tried contacting the seller, but couldn't. I contacted eBay and explained what happened and after they did some checking, they told me to keep them if I wanted to.

My buddy with an Oakley shop and full Optical Lab tuned them and cut some Eye Jacket 2.0 donors for them. So all I have in the set is the DWP lenses that I got at 40% off at my Vault and an interesting story ;)

Just ordering a rubber kit from our friend @Linegear Japan to complete them.

It was me, i moved from my previous adress mate, just ship it to my new adress plox :biggrin: Thank you in advance!!!

Last edited:
Back