• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Trade deal with soulfrog

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Made an awesome deal with @SouLFuLFroG. My beautiful Mars Jordan for his Pristine Polished Mars crater and 2 customization jobs to my plates.

I now have some one of a kind pairs that I’ll be holding on to for a lifetime! His work is top notch, if he ever starts taking orders again I’ll be one of the first in line for more of his great work!

89AC7609-F4C2-42F8-AA62-69B7A86F4CBF.jpeg

4C58824C-0B81-45D9-8D45-4FCDF9D60AB6.jpeg

A50660FD-79A6-4420-B0E5-48FA0EE2A3D9.jpeg

04557AA5-66EF-4E24-818F-1F433411C38F.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
I'm sorry I took so long my friend. From September till now is too long for me. School has been all consuming and it's been frustrating to me having pairs sit here and wait for less busy times. I love the jordan. It was the only way that I could...I think afford one. And it's a damn beauty example. Next time you're thinking of a custom reach out and I may be in a place where I can handle it for u. For me it's my mind that gets to me. Seeing someone's frame sit and wait for me to complete eats at me. I'd imagine this semester will be busier than last. But the hope is that I've learned how to manage my time better and that my grades don't have to be in the high 90s for every class. All the efforts paid off in semester 1 though a 4.0 and a Deans list letter made it all worth while. Thanks again brother. Big high fives for a flawless and seemless trade for both of us.

I normally don't post anything private out in the open but I'm so proud of this from the fall semester that I want my friends here to see why I've been so busy and why I haven't been taking on work. 4 kids under 12 and a wife make it very busy as well. I know u have a young family as well so you hear me loud and clear. Lol..

Screenshot_20220109-081821_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220109-081749_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
No worries at all it was well worth the wait! I’m going to classes too and the new semester just started. Between work full time plus OT, 2 classes and a new baby I have almost zero free time. Congrats on the 4.0 that isn’t easy. I somehow pulled off a 4.0 as well it’s a miracle. I’ll work on some ideas and hit you up and see where you’re at in the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back