• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tungsten Iridium?

Exr29070

Oakley Beginner
South Texas
Got a pair of TiO2 Juliet on eBay. Thinking of Tungsten iridium with root beer kit BUT I really prefer mirrored lenses. Any feedback on this lens? I wanted something gold or bronze looking but don't want to do aftermarket. Any feedback on other lens choices? Having a hard time finding stock gold iridium which would be ideal.

Tungsten is a great lens colour.

I have a set of NIB gold irid Juliet lenses if you need.

If it has iridium, it is a mirrored lens. Bronze is not mirrored. I would go with Titanium iridium, they look awesome in a Ti02

Have a pair of polished frames and now TiO2 and I wanted gold or tungsten in those and titanium in the polished. Now I'm thinking I may flip that...

Have a pair of polished frames and now TiO2 and I wanted gold or tungsten in those and titanium in the polished. Now I'm thinking I may flip that...

I think you're on the right track now. I got a pair of TiO2 from Rubyskull with titanium iridium and ls a great colorway. My .02, but TiO2 & gold just seems busy.

YES. Busy is the word. Plus titanium on polished would look dull. Now I'm comparing pictures on google images and I think tungsten on polished with root beer would look really sexy.

I wish they offered tungsten iridium for my xx's. I had a pair of flak jackets in that color polarized and it was AWESOME!

Got them in today as well as Titanium Iridium. Not a big difference between the two, tbh. I ended up putting Titanium in the TiO2 juliets and saving the VR28's I had in there for the polished with a root beer rubber kit. Will probably keep Tungsten as a back up set.

Back