• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Turbine or sliver s

Sushobhon

I should Work at Oakley
I really like the new prizm ruby lens..it's nice and vibrant.. Very consistent color..but can't decide which pair to get.. Turbine or sliver xl. I never had those frames... So i don't know anything about their fit or wrap...

I have a pair of Turbine Rotors and LOVE them, But I also tend to wear Eye Patch 2's and Holbrooks.
How's the wrap of turbines? Is it similar to radars or less than that? i usually wear sports specific frames like radarlocks, m frames etc. but only want to buy it because of that ruby prizm lens..i never had a ruby lens in the past.. So i thought it would be nice to have prizm ruby lens in a less aggressive oakley frame.

I dont have a single one of those mentioned to be able to tell you lol. I should have a pic let me see if I can post it.

6697-1509114721-282d4a8cbe39eaad68d74a4d7cbc76f9.jpg

I also have a pic of me wearing them on FB will search right now.

Edit In.

So this is the only pic I found (I Swear I have one of me Wearing them) BUT Will take a pic today and upload

6698-1509115332-96d636f9275c95ba6fd6035ffc4d0d52.jpg

Last edited:
Have you tried a Antix or Fuel Cell? To me those are pretty similar to a Turbine.

Have you tried a Antix or Fuel Cell? To me those are pretty similar to a Turbine.
No i never tried antix or fuel cell. I basically wear sports frames like jawbreaker, radar ev, m frames, radars etc.. I don't have any lifestyle pair from Oakley.

Antix are sweet and pretty cheap. There are some really cool designs out there. Too large for my face, but the wrap is superb

The sliver is nice and light, maybe a little more light coming in from the sides if you don’t like that. I have issues with the turbine lenses hitting my eyelashes. The double edge are a nice mix between lightweight and a good big wrap. And come in the ruby prizm

762FBB89-C522-4CCC-BEAD-60B661F28FBC.jpeg
633C4CC0-D46E-41E0-B964-7E73CBC8972E.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back