• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Twoface Replacement Lens Loose

testcodes

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys, any one have any experience replacing the lenses on a Twoface? I just bought a pair of lenses from eBay and I was able to install them by removing the T4 bolts. But the one side is a bit loose, specifically the lower right corner of the right eye has a very slight front/back movement. The movement is only noticeable when you touch the lenses like when wiping them down, but it seems to stay in place when wearing the glasses.

I thought the lenses could be fake so I took them off and put the originals back in. But they were loose as well when I put them back in. Looking at the frame a bit more, there looks like some sort of foam at the upper lip of the frame, which I think pushes the lenses down so it wouldn't have the movement on the lower corner that I'm having. I'm guessing the foam is too compressed now and so it's not pushing the lenses down enough?

Any thoughts on if this is normal? Also any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks

just browsing through the forum, I saw that MicahS has a nice pic of that foam piece I'm talking about. It's the last pic:
Oakley twoface lenses the same?

Latest Posts

Back