• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Value of Doubletaps All 3 - Nib.

bean323

Oakley Expert
so cal
So.. i collected all 3 doubletap variations and i know 2 for sure were never used. (the stealth one was sold as not used (and no indication it was but not 100% sure).

what do you think the sale price for all 3 as a set would be?

if i actually wore watches (i wear a gear watch) i would just wear them.

Not looking to splitting them up.

i was thinking about 2k for all 3? fair? out of my mind?
wear a swatch? lol

thanks

Depends on bezels included imho. That said they are selling for sub $500 each right now so you may be slightly high on value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If not for having all three myself, I'd be in the market for around $1600-$1800 for the three depending on condition. I could see the stainless fetching $700 and the blue/stealth both about $450-$550 each.

No extra bezels for the Double Tap, #IUSTEVE is thinking of the Kill Switch model.

yea. i have seen New Stainless go for almost MSRP. and the other 2 at 500-600.

and all new. only displayed!

thanks guys! great insight and yea, kill switch steve!

If not for having all three myself, I'd be in the market for around $1600-$1800 for the three depending on condition. I could see the stainless fetching $700 and the blue/stealth both about $450-$550 each.

No extra bezels for the Double Tap, #IUSTEVE is thinking of the Kill Switch model.

@bean323 hey bro. His offer is very solid. I'd say stainless is around 850, stealth 650 and blue 750. But with that being said, no eBay fees, and trust worthy business id say 1800 is a solid offer. GLWS

Depends on bezels included imho. That said they are selling for sub $500 each right now so you may be slightly high on value.

Disregard this. It’s been a long week. I read “double taps” as killswitch for some reason. Wow I’m asleep at the wheel.

Latest Posts

Back