• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watch Quality

Pass it to the right. Isn’t it illegal in FL

I have a green card;)

Technically we aren't allowed to smoke it but can eat vape and possess with a green card.

John Morgan is sueing the state because after he got it legalized(medically) they made it illegal to smoke even with prescription. Google "no smoke is a joke" and you'll find everything you need to know :D

I have a green card;)

Technically we aren't allowed to smoke it but can eat vape and possess with a green card.

John Morgan is sueing the state because after he got it legalized(medically) they made it illegal to smoke even with prescription. Google "no smoke is a joke" and you'll find everything you need to know :D

Stupid laws where some states it’s freely legal to smoke and others you get arrested with it. TRUMP needs to intervene LOL

Compliments are awsome...and who doesn't like or want them?
I don't know of too many people who purchased a watch because it was fugly...

But was the purchase made for cosmetics and asthetics or quality?

These aren't $20 Timex that you knew were just a cheap watch at the purchase, in some cases some serious cash was invested... One might hope that investment carried thru the watch into the quality of craftsmanship, assembly and components..

In any event, I love my DT thus far!!!

Latest Posts

Back