• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches Other Than Oakley

Seiko Auto
6f3142972081d5a728a9c21650eace00.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This watch was done right. I love the oversize cushion case. The green face. The golden accents and gold skeletonized hands W/ the orange second hand. Looks and feels great

Last edited:
Thanks bro, it was hard choosing between the blue, black, or silver dial. I ultimately thought the silver was the best one.

Tough choices for sure. I would have gone with that one as well. The overall finish on these new watches are amazing.

I’ve been torn between the Dark side of the Moon and the Deep Black for a while now. Still don’t own either yet because I ended up getting the AP, but one of these may be coming soon. Other contender is the old classic Rolex Sub.

9813545B-921F-408C-BD3B-7B09C660D601.jpeg
F26BA9D6-EBF6-4D92-A072-348101151AD6.jpeg

Tough choices for sure. I would have gone with that one as well. The overall finish on these new watches are amazing.

I’ve been torn between the Dark side of the Moon and the Deep Black for a while now. Still don’t own either yet because I ended up getting the AP, but one of these may be coming soon. Other contender is the old classic Rolex Sub.

View attachment 598327 View attachment 598328

Deep Black, IMO, bro. You already have the status symbol watch filled. Now go for the better watch. ;)

Back