• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Well may and June have been a epic month of grails :D

Beautiful stuff !!!

Congrats!!!

You are on a serious roll there.

Thanks Frank, may slow down for a couple of days!

Awasome pieces, congrats.... ;)

DAMN WOW. amazing. speechless.

Nice selection of Grails............

Awesome Pick ups!!! Enuff sed!!!

Nice assortment. Great taste.

Thank you for the kind comments guys

Every post you have is epic... Your going to have to pull something truly incredible to top this haul! Absolutly stunning!!!! Your collection is legendary at this point. Do you have display cases?

They are an impressive haul together, I will get around to doing a proper collection thread soon. As for a case, I have one at the moment but I'm moving in 4 weeks so everything is boxed up, will soon get another cabinet to space things out in!

Excellent pieces! Congrats

And I thought I had an expensive May! Well done, some great buys there, particularly envious of Ichiros 1 and 3 :)

@Leglessracing................ really epic, congratulation.

I love the PitBoss, done by a staple in the custom paint business.
Great score!!

whoa... slowdown bro! lol! nice set!

Very Nice! Epic pieces there! Congratulations on these pick ups!

Very nice special editions! High roller definitely. Congrats!

Thanks everyone! Time to start slowing down for a bit now unless anything that takes my fancy comes up!

Thanks Frank, may slow down for a couple of days!

Thank you for the kind comments guys

They are an impressive haul together, I will get around to doing a proper collection thread soon. As for a case, I have one at the moment but I'm moving in 4 weeks so everything is boxed up, will soon get another cabinet to space things out in!

Thanks everyone! Time to start slowing down for a bit now unless anything that takes my fancy comes up!
You said you were gonna slow down. You're going FULL STEAM AHEAD! ;)

Back