• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

EB3D7004-BB59-4C8B-9421-9F5193865169.jpeg

It’s a start, maybe?? What does one do with those items?
They're interchangeable in my Z.

The GT-R start button looks like a start button. The stock piece in the Z looks like an elevator button.

The map light lenses in the Z have an embarrassingly outdated frosted finish, but the GT-R set has a finish that actually let's light pass.

It’s a start, maybe?? What does one do with those items?

I have to ask, only because I have begun seeing these in my little town here in east tn, what does insurance run on a GT-R? I have bought and sold several and driven several through the years since I was in the wholesale car business for 15 years and think they are probably the best driving car I have ever been in. Your's is amazingly slick.

I have to ask, only because I have begun seeing these in my little town here in east tn, what does insurance run on a GT-R? I have bought and sold several and driven several through the years since I was in the wholesale car business for 15 years and think they are probably the best driving car I have ever been in. Your's is amazingly slick.

Thanks. This one was well taken care of by the previous owner. Have to agree, I love the way it feels driving Godzilla. My insurance shot up quite a bit, but I replaced my sons car at the same time. He had an older vehicle that was liability only. It was replaced with a much newer vehicle We made both purchases at the same time and added both at the same time. All in all insurance went up about 200/month, but keep in mind that includes insurance for my 19yo step sons car also.

Thanks. This one was well taken care of by the previous owner. Have to agree, I love the way it feels driving Godzilla. My insurance shot up quite a bit, but I replaced my sons car at the same time. He had an older vehicle that was liability only. It was replaced with a much newer vehicle We made both purchases at the same time and added both at the same time. All in all insurance went up about 200/month, but keep in mind that includes insurance for my 19yo step sons car also.

So it is not unreasonable... I found the pic of the last one I was in. Driving through the Appalachian mountains near the TN/NC state line. Wrote a check for $67k for this one. Sold it for $70 before I got it home...shipped it to Bama.

F0A988CB-AE3F-4DBA-AC73-61B4E80FB07F.jpeg

E7D02D1F-149B-4453-AEC6-A888EA26FF59.jpeg

So it is not unreasonable... I found the pic of the last one I was in. Driving through the Appalachian mountains near the TN/NC state line. Wrote a check for $67k for this one. Sold it for $70 before I got it home...shipped it to Bama.

View attachment 453556

View attachment 453557

Not unreasonable, depending your age, credit and driving record I guess.

That’s a nice one and a quick 3k. They seem to sell quickly. Don’t see too many around. I see more Ferrari’s, Lambs, and R8s surprisingly, though there is a Ferrari dealership pretty close to me.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back