• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

I thought the same after seeing my SI Valves in the drawer in an SI bag.
s-l1600.jpg

How do you like them?
Don't know where to review, but I got them today. Nice packaging and the lens is as thick as the stock Oakley lenses, but that's where it ends. Smaller in every other way. Shorter, top to bottom and in width. One thing I like about these glasses is the wrap around of the lens. I also bought a pair of Galaxy to compair. The Galaxy are closer to the same height, but a shade shorter end to end, although longer than the Revant and paper thin. Kinda disappointed, but for the price, what're ya gonna do.

Oakley/Revant
KIMG2253.JPG
KIMG2254.JPG

Oakley/Galaxy

KIMG2256.JPG
KIMG2257.JPG

All 3

KIMG2255.JPG

Don't know where to review, but I got them today. Nice packaging and the lens is as thick as the stock Oakley lenses, but that's where it ends. Smaller in every other way. Shorter, top to bottom and in width. One thing I like about these glasses is the wrap around of the lens. I also bought a pair of Galaxy to compair. The Galaxy are closer to the same height, but a shade shorter end to end, although longer than the Revant and paper thin. Kinda disappointed, but for the price, what're ya gonna do.

Oakley/RevantView attachment 897828View attachment 897829

Oakley/Galaxy

View attachment 897830View attachment 897831

All 3

View attachment 897832
Thank you for the review and the pictures:)

Latest Posts

Back