• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘What does it look like where you are right now? Post your pic here!

Husband collected vintage corvettes and lost all 7 of them too. Luckily they have insurance but I don't think you could replace it some things. Pretty sad but at least they both made it out alive.
That hurts deep.

D
I had a buddy in the old Oakland Hills fire. Said it was on them so fast they barely made it out with their lives. He lost over 75K in WINE, if you can believe that. Crazy...and horribley sad.
Dang. I wonder how the insurance company can appraise the value of a wine collection. Certain vintage will keep appreciating in value

Out for a little MTB ride. Saw a huge sized coyote but was unable to capture a photo. Sucker was huge for a coyote. I did see what he might have been hunting. Young buck with a small rack. Pretty good size also.
BC8DA8A8-ED41-48AC-9855-7B5EEBE3F354.jpeg
4BD5F618-DD33-4FB4-91E2-C75E1CBF0606.jpeg

Nice to see clear sunny skies... from any where. Air quality is 200 here today👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
I've never had to worry about air quality so I've always been ignorant about that. Being a 49ers fan I listen to 49er podcasts. They were talking about air quality on yesterday's podcast. They said around 150 was unhealthy. It was currently 65 in santa Clara where their stadium is. They may end up having to play their home games at other venues if the air quality worsens. That sucks to have to worry about that. Hopefully it will get better.

I've never had to worry about air quality so I've always been ignorant about that. Being a 49ers fan I listen to 49er podcasts. They were talking about air quality on yesterday's podcast. They said around 150 was unhealthy. It was currently 65 in santa Clara where their stadium is. They may end up having to play their home games at other venues if the air quality worsens. That sucks to have to worry about that. Hopefully it will get better.
So much worse up North here. 187 today😷😷

Back