• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Else Do You Collect Besides Oakley? Any Hobbies Or Talents?

Maybe you two could help me with my speakers in my jeep. I have two 12in JL Audio subs with the 1000 watt Kenwood amp. They've been sounding quieter and quieter over time. Is this normal?

Shoot me a pm with the specifics, see if I can help. Model #'s of subs, amp, type of enclosure, install details, etc...

Other things I collect:

Hot Wheels/Matchbox cars I have most of them from when I was a kid, I still buy one now and then and have about 30 still in blister packs

1/18th scale cars, I have about 50 or so, mostly corvettes, but have a few others

Hobbies:
Cars: My ZR-1 Corvette use to take all my time, although right now I have been enjoying driving it instead of wrenching on it
Car Audio: I have change the System in my Corvette several times, it seems like I am always wanted to do something with it

Aquariums: I have a 55 Gal Cichlid tank and a 50Gal FW, both my kids have 10Gal FW community tanks

I also Coach my Son's soccer team (9-10 yr old), Assistant coach my daughters team (7yr old)
Finally I am my Son's Den Leader and Cub Master for his Cub Scout pack

yes life is very busy

Other things I collect:

Hot Wheels/Matchbox cars I have most of them from when I was a kid, I still buy one now and then and have about 30 still in blister packs

1/18th scale cars, I have about 50 or so, mostly corvettes, but have a few others

Hobbies:
Cars: My ZR-1 Corvette use to take all my time, although right now I have been enjoying driving it instead of wrenching on it
Car Audio: I have change the System in my Corvette several times, it seems like I am always wanted to do something with it

Aquariums: I have a 55 Gal Cichlid tank and a 50Gal FW, both my kids have 10Gal FW community tanks

I also Coach my Son's soccer team (9-10 yr old), Assistant coach my daughters team (7yr old)
Finally I am my Son's Den Leader and Cub Master for his Cub Scout pack

yes life is very busy

sounds like youre living the life mate..

Latest Posts

Back