• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Happening To My Lenses?

This is the song that never ends
It just goes on and on my friend
Some people started singing it not knowing what it was,
And they will keep on singing it forever just because . . .
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
This is the song that never ends
It just goes on and on my friend
Some people started singing it not knowing what it was,
And they will keep on singing it forever just because . . .

Please explain one more thing to me. If lobbyism is that important, why don't they let it do someone who is really good at it?
Trust me, I dont lobby for Oakley. If I dont like the direction they are taking, I will make it known. Just ask @Rustpot how I feel about the new releases. And when I told you to try another brand, I wasnt bashing, just offering up a suggestion.

I hate to break up this party, but for those who are still interested, I received another email from Oakley today that stopped this issue in it's tracks. In the first email, they asked for proof of purchase. If I did not have a proof of purchase, they asked that I estimate the date, which I did. The email I received today asked for my proof of purchase again and said that if I don't have it, there is nothing they can do. I don't have the proof of purchase, so this is the end.

I hate to break up this party, but for those who are still interested, I received another email from Oakley today that stopped this issue in it's tracks. In the first email, they asked for proof of purchase. If I did not have a proof of purchase, they asked that I estimate the date, which I did. The email I received today asked for my proof of purchase again and said that if I don't have it, there is nothing they can do. I don't have the proof of purchase, so this is the end.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Latest Posts

Back