• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is The Difference Between Frogskin And Holbrook?

Well i was just wondering why did oakley make 2 glasses that are almost identical... Some of the differences i was looking for was the roundness and then they send the lenses are different sizes. To me i just dont get why you would manufacture something soooo similar. But what do i know?
I think it's the same reason why they invented Gascan/Gascan S , Crosshair/ Crosshair S etc... Because some nice frames don't fit everyone's faces... So they make em a little different s everyone can be happy .... Well almost everybody ;)

Well i was just wondering why did oakley make 2 glasses that are almost identical... Some of the differences i was looking for was the roundness and then they send the lenses are different sizes. To me i just dont get why you would manufacture something soooo similar. But what do i know?
Almost identical?!?!?! Put the crack pipe down!!

lol i see some celebs wear either frogs or hols and I can never tell the difference sooo that is why i asked. I dont collect them at all to me they're just plastic! I hope that wasnt blasphemy

lol i see some celebs wear either frogs or hols and I can never tell the difference sooo that is why i asked. I dont collect them at all to me they're just plastic! I hope that wasnt blasphemy
To each his own... Seems to be like O matter frames (and unobtanium) are what put Oakley on the map

This is kinda a silly argument but from what I understand the Holbrooks are a more modern spin on the Frogskins designed by Shaun White..

I personally like Brooks more then skins but I think it all depends on what looks better on you..

Ender everything you're talking about is really insignificant. The rounder part may not be... I am talking about what is the difference, Looks like the same frame, same marterial, etc etc etc is their a difference? and please dont say 2 pins next to the orbital yes i can see
Really dude? You came in asking a dumb question, you said it yourself, I tried to answer your question, and you tell me its insignificant? I can see why you started out by calling yourself a dumbass. Your words, not mine.

Why make two frams that are similar and they sell a lot of? It's quite simple they are in business to make money so that's what they do

Why make two frams that are similar and they sell a lot of? It's quite simple they are in business to make money so that's what they do

Exactly and a perfect example here is my wife's opinion, she hates Frogskins on me. She feels like they're too youngish looking, meanwhile she loves the brooks. Both similar but the Brooks have more of a dressy style to em.

Same here, It is the reason I want to get rid of my frogs, I feel like they just don't fit right so I never wear them

10982506393_dd1b2ae930_c.jpg

10982474744_b141d555c4_c.jpg

Back