• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is The Difference Between Frogskin And Holbrook?

Same here, It is the reason I want to get rid of my frogs, I feel like they just don't fit right so I never wear them

10982506393_dd1b2ae930_c.jpg

10982474744_b141d555c4_c.jpg
Yeah,. Brooks do seem to work better for you.

Although most folks hate em, ever try on a pair of garage rocks?

Ive tried the garage rocks they are a little too big on me, as for the glasses pictured

Frogskins are acid blue with vl green
Holbrooks are max fear light

The Frogskins and Holbrooks are two entirely different, totally iconic designs on their own. The Frogskin is classic retro Oakley and definitely doesn't work for everyone. I personally think they're made to be loud, colorful, expressive, etc. Holbrooks are an entirely different shape frame with a more modern look to them.

Its like asking what the difference between Eye Patches and Gascans are just cause they have a similarly angled shape. Theyre totally different.

The Frogskins and Holbrooks are two entirely different, totally iconic designs on their own. The Frogskin is classic retro Oakley and definitely doesn't work for everyone. I personally think they're made to be loud, colorful, expressive, etc. Holbrooks are an entirely different shape frame with a more modern look to them.

Its like asking what the difference between Eye Patches and Gascans are just cause they have a similarly angled shape. Theyre totally different.
couldnt agree more. plus ive got a bigger head so Brooks fit way better. still love frogs tho!

imo
frogs fit longer and more angular faces
holbrooks fit rounder and wider faces better

this is like asking...
Q: "what's the difference between a chick with DD's and a chick with A cups but has a donk?"
A: "many differences if you want to be picky, but either way both are bangin'!"

just reviving this thread..I was going to buy the skatdeck frogskin before at amazon..but I tried fitting the frogskin at an oakley store near my place..the fit was not quite right..I saw the skatdeck has a holbrook and I fitted the holbrook and it was perfect for me..garage rock..don't like em..still I want a skatedeck frogskin because I dig the red lol

Latest Posts

Back