• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Favorite Food?

Food .... Right now it's gotta be cheap'n cheerful chicken wings & they need to be as hot as hell...
Food I miss ..... The Crawfish i use to get when i lived in NY can't remember the name but damn they were good and as for steaks i've eaten from Ireland to New York and all the way to Dubai and back to Paris and the most memorable has to be Gallagher's in NY that was the biggest piece of cow to ever grace a plate and i'm with @Litos on this cut off it horns & wipe it's ass and let me at it .
The most expensive steak I'VE eating Abu Dhabi that beast cost me a lot & I mean a f**king lot blood seeping from it mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .

Food .... Right now it's gotta be cheap'n cheerful chicken wings & they need to be as hot as hell...
Food I miss ..... The Crawfish i use to get when i lived in NY can't remember the name but damn they were good and as for steaks i've eaten from Ireland to New York and all the way to Dubai and back to Paris and the most memorable has to be Gallagher's in NY that was the biggest piece of cow to ever grace a plate and i'm with @Litos on this cut off it horns & wipe it's ass and let me at it .
The most expensive steak I'VE eating Abu Dhabi that beast cost me a lot & I mean a f**king lot blood seeping from it mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .

Old school savagery! I feel like a wuss for only eating well done food!

n4z40r.jpg

Old school savagery! I feel like a wuss for only eating well done food!
If I was one of those guys who would go hunting I would have no problem cutting the meat off the animal and just eating it there.

I've managed to freak out a GF once when we went shopping for some food and brought home some fresh cut filet mignons and we were in the kitchen about to take them out to the grill when I just grabbed one and started to eat it.....she was like WHAT THE F??!?!??!! I got her to try it and she was like WOW this is GOOD!

If I was one of those guys who would go hunting I would have no problem cutting the meat off the animal and just eating it there.

I've managed to freak out a GF once when we went shopping for some food and brought home some fresh cut filet mignons and we were in the kitchen about to take them out to the grill when I just grabbed one and started to eat it.....she was like WHAT THE F??!?!??!! I got her to try it and she was like WOW this is GOOD!

How can I get this? Amazon wants like $15/bar.

The chocolate stuff in England and Germany I recall as being far superior. We have great salty junky food, but not so great chocolate.
If I can find some Rust, I'll send you a bar :)

I could never quite come to terms with US milk chocolate - does it not smell like sick to you guys?! I think the nicest Hershey's I tried was dark raspberry.

Back