• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Job.........

lol yup..commission check came today. terrified that i can afford it lol.

ill hook you up with a tv if you buy thousands of dollars worth of cabinetry from me. fair?

You suck! Could have used you before when I bought all the cabinets! Got all my stuff from Century Kitchens.....you know them? Now I need to get another house and redo that one......be a couple of years. :p

I'll send anyone I know there....I'm already finished with my cabinets unfortunately. I did get contractor price though ;)

How you doing on that ring since that commission check came in? Got one picked out?

lol ive known what she wanted since day 1.. princess cut solitaire.. diamonds are so ******* expensive, the bloodier the more they cost haha.. i got a $2800 commission check today.. that might be a decent down payment. id rather just get a ring tattooed on me lol.

but yea, def send them to me.. ill make sure you get a little kick back for it

I design and sell kitchen cabinetry ... not very glamorous but its semi creative and commissions dont suck... my sales are at roughly $500,000 so far this year :)

i need to buy more oakleys
an example of the boring **** i do all day. btw if youre in NJ and need a kitchen let me know!

We can team up! Im an architect, I do my own design for the kitchen but I still need a professional designer for that.

Back