• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What lens should I get for juliets?

People just get sold on the baby blue lens tint. Kinda fruity if you ask me. It shows how supressed masculinity has become in our country.....

"Oh, but i just love the rosy tint when looking through the lens too. It makes the world so colorful and so so much bettet than the dull grey base tints!"

Like really....bunch of fruit cakes. Grown men that want the world to be rosy and colorful and magical and full of unicorns and rainbows!

GTFO!
Weren't you the one who posted just above about wearing what you like? Not suppressed, just confident. If it's not boring, it's not masculine !! For real bro. Hugs hugs ;)

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Damn bro i was just kidding....but way to show some backbone!

You are kinda sexy when youre mad!

I know buddy

epic-deadpool-t-shirt-teeturtle-marvel.jpg

People just get sold on the baby blue lens tint. Kinda fruity if you ask me. It shows how supressed masculinity has become in our country.....

"Oh, but i just love the rosy tint when looking through the lens too. It makes the world so colorful and so so much bettet than the dull grey base tints!"

Like really....bunch of fruit cakes. Grown men that want the world to be rosy and colorful and magical and full of unicorns and rainbows!

GTFO!

Booty looks nicer looking thru DWP.

Got very lucky today and found another of these on Facebook market for $30 Turned out to be 1st generation juliets by the serial number. Now I think I'm hooked
Nice find bro. That's a killer price. Welcome to the addiction !!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Back