• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Makes a Model a Safehouse Exclusive?

OCP or a custom paint job would be my guess. The nose piece is easily swappable, so there is a chance it could have been a Lock OCP, and someone made it into an XL.

I’d be interested to see the hinges and front and back pics of the button, maybe even a pic with the door open. I’ve never seen a lock before that had anything other than a white or black button.

OCP or a custom paint job would be my guess. The nose piece is easily swappable, so there is a chance it could have been a Lock OCP, and someone made it into an XL.

I’d be interested to see the hinges and front and back pics of the button, maybe even a pic with the door open. I’ve never seen a lock before that had anything other than a white or black button.
Theres also a lot of us that picked up frames in bulk or not obviously at the Olympics. So nose pieces and lenses can get swapped. But yes Ive never seena SH that wasnt matte. Safehouse was also at other olympics.

20230613_155120.jpg
20230613_155114.jpg
20230613_155219.jpg

Latest Posts

Back