• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Model Oakley Backpack/Luggage/Shoes/Other Are These/Help Identifying? [Consolidated Thread]

Can I get an ID on this please? Can't figure it out using the the O-Review database. Thinking about pulling the trigger so I have a backpack for my supermoto.

received_1394478614769741.jpeg

received_1161222795290114.jpeg

Screenshot_20240321-100918.png

In ebay it's listed as Software Ballistic bagpack
Good find. I wish I could cross refence that to an actual product name. It looks kind of like an MTB but it isn't. The seller said he used to work at the store in Hawaii and it cost him over $200 when he bought it there. It might be something limited or something? He's local so he said he would show me a bunch of cool Oak stuff from back when he worked at the store.

Good find. I wish I could cross refence that to an actual product name. It looks kind of like an MTB but it isn't. The seller said he used to work at the store in Hawaii and it cost him over $200 when he bought it there. It might be something limited or something? He's local so he said he would show me a bunch of cool Oak stuff from back when he worked at the store.
I saw it here in Mercari Japan from time to time so I think it was not so limited. Please share pictures of the additional stuff he will show you 😍

Latest Posts

Back