• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Buyers....who bull sh1t around and go on with circles on pricing annoys the "F" out of me damn there are lot more dingos here than i thought GEEEEZ. Isn't more easier to just offer a price and get it over with so you can get a NO or YES answer???.

Buyers....who bull sh1t around and go on with circles on pricing annoys the "F" out of me damn there are lot more dingos here than i thought GEEEEZ. Isn't more easier to just offer a price and get it over with so you can get a NO or YES answer???.

No

Exactly if you cant pay for something that you really like and BTW not dingo pricing there is no sense even talking to you. Price is reasonable, very reasonable. It's not as if im offering you a xmetal penny matched for 1k right geeeeeez.

Again...sellers who are just pigs.

Got a few more sport frames (Radar and Radarlocks) this week. Got them for a good price but MAN...frickin' filthy! Had to dedicate some serious time with a sponge, toothbrush and some Dawn detergent to bring them back to life. Had to toss all nose bombs and earsock because they were frickin disgusting...
Yuck.

Again...sellers who are just pigs.

Got a few more sport frames (Radar and Radarlocks) this week. Got them for a good price but MAN...frickin' filthy! Had to dedicate some serious time with a sponge, toothbrush and some Dawn detergent to bring them back to life. Had to toss all nose bombs and earsock because they were frickin disgusting...
Yuck.
I feel ya. I assume every pair has old DNA in it and give it the appropriate treatment. People really are nasty.

Just bearable. I can still smell a hint of Guido's cologne.

At least it doesnt smell like Bad Hombre Cologne...

bad_hombre_ad.jpg

Back