• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

57979AF2-B057-45C9-8F67-0B3B76594111.png
I was looking for rate...I don’t think we are taxed lightly here in the US, is my point.
Maybe I’m misunderstanding... but I believe you ARE taxed lightly in the USA... some states don’t even charge taxe on purchases.

DFF4E2C4-77C5-43ED-A9CD-C55F6619FC1F.png

So I get hit at the Federal and Provincial level...

While it is a lot to be taxed ... I’d rather pay slowly over the year or years (death by a thousand cuts) than get hit with an insane bill I’ll never be able to cover in my lifetime.

I’ve spent a stupid amount of my life in the hospital, had three kids (including 2 high risk deliveries), many injuries and even some day surgery for myself and my family. It’s only ever cost me my parking and some food when I wasn’t a patient. My wife has a paid year off for each child and i get 5 weeks for each. Child day care is 8.25 a day.
You can’t ever get sued for getting into a car wreck.

This is how we live ... our social programs are pretty much available to everyone and the point is to included everyone. The intention is to maintain a ‘respectable’ standard of living for all.

It definitely doesn’t always work ... but it’s what we got and i wouldn’t go any other way for now

California lmao.
Getting taxed per text messages.
Dem clowns.
gotta pay for them border crossers somehow...... illegal voters are expensive ;) .... they need food and roof over their head. Come on now.... don't be racist, pay that text tax and rejoice .
Next up: Tax on dirty underwear and waking up in the morning. :D

Latest Posts

Back