• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Any system is only going to be as good as it is used. How many of you whining about the feedback system have admitted to not even using it?? Use it as it is intended and then if it doesn't work your grievances will be more valid. Screaming about something not working while you're not using it seems rather dumb!!!

Does that include staff members who aren't premium members too.............asking for a friend. ;)
If they're demanding stuff, absolutely!
Kids running around throwing tantrums making demands being unchecked is why our society is in the condition it currently is in. Bratty ungrateful leeches should never be rewarded for doing nothing but being bratty ungrateful leeches. You know I'm right, but I understand if it makes you uncomfortable to publicly agree with me.

Does that include staff members who aren't premium members too.............asking for a friend. ;)
Only for the ...............ones :brunette:
F0C0F48E-E374-40EA-B83C-27B890382C8A.jpeg

Kids running around throwing tantrums making demands being unchecked is why our society is in the condition it currently is in. Bratty ungrateful leeches should never be rewarded for doing nothing but being bratty ungrateful leeches. You know I'm right, but I understand if it makes you uncomfortable to publicly agree with me.
Give me a few minutes to respond, I'm a busy man you know. It's not so much whether I agree with you or not. It's more like, I don't believe anyone, anywhere should have to pay to express their opinion. Btw, touchdown 49ers.

Give me a few minutes to respond, I'm a busy man you know. It's not so much whether I agree with you or not. It's more like, I don't believe anyone, anywhere should have to pay to express their opinion. Btw, touchdown 49ers.
It's not expressing an opinion, they're demanding services while not contributing.

I just hope we escape that trash turf without more injuries!

Maybe those individuals he speaks about won’t pay for a premium membership bc of the way the forum is currently run. Just a thought.

Back