• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

No this is a back and forth you both have going that I've said to stop earlier in a polite way. So lets be more direct. STOP or who ever continues it will get a warning. I've posted in the original thread around how we can solve feedback concerns and instead there is just bickering here. Let it go, move on - it's two different opinions, and you're both being rude to each other. Not going to say one or other is right when you're both continuing to engage with each other.

And now you deleted my comment about defending myself. My god you’re bias

Last edited by a moderator:
And now you deleted my comment about defending myself. My god you’re bias AF

I deleted comments from both of you after just like I said to let it go. Your last post also was clearly disrespectful "You can just Fućk right off with your ridiculous BS".

So I'll say it clearly here. Let's all calm down, move on and go back to Oakleys. Any further comments or back and forth here, will get a warning. Final done. Everyone knows now. No reason to continue, everyone has gotten punches in. Time for everyone to go their seperate ways.

I deleted both of your comments after just like I said to let it go. Your last post also was clearly disrespectful "You can just Fućk right off with your ridiculous BS".

So I'll say it clearly here. Let's all calm down, move on and go back to Oakleys. Any further comments or back and forth here, will get a warning. Final done. Everyone knows now. No reason to continue, everyone has gotten punches in. Time for everyone to go their seperate ways.

Cept I was talking to you which is why I quoted you

Go back and read the last two pages. You will see who the agitator and instigator is. It’s the same person every time

Go back and read the last two pages. You will see who the agitator and instigator is. It’s the same person every time

But the point is, both are involved in the fighting. I've explained this 100 times, everyone uses this "I was defending myself" argument to continue provoking a conversation. The person defending themselves is equally the problem for drama. Takes two to tango. Instead if someone is provoking you, report the comment and let the Mods give that person a warning for making rude comments unprovoked. Other than that both members are responsible. That has been posted several times here and in the rules.

Just put the block button. I am getting tired of seeing “ignored post” i just want these clowns to disappear. It will make the site drama free and argument free.

Just put the block button. I am getting tired of seeing “ignored post” i just want these clowns to disappear. It will make the site drama free and argument free.

It is in the works, just a bit complex. But in the meantime if we want to talk replicas or feedback (where the thread has now gone), very open to it here: Should replica items be allowed in the Exchanges?

You know, it was really all in good fun and genuinely thinking he could handle it. Dude is seriously soft. Both, figuratively and literally.... 😂. For this self proclaimed “bad ass” that hides behind a block feature is pretty sad. I didn’t even lay it on thick either. I mean, a dude on a public forum, no membership, loves other dudes, eats everything in sight, posts naked pictures of his wife, eats more again, and can’t handle a few jokes. Seriously?? Blocking me?? It’s really all I need to know about him. Dude seems to enjoy dishing it to others though!! I’m glad you enjoy and it’s too bad he can’t enjoy them too. 😂
That's pretty much spot on. I couldn't believe the stuff he posts of his wife. She apparently doesn't mind though, so whatever, that's them not me.

You're right though, lots and lots of talk but when the rubber meets the road.....run and duck behind the ignore button 🤣🤣

Latest Posts

Back