• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What was your first pair of Oakley's?

1989 Gen 1 Crystal with violet iridium.
Given to me by a sponsored rider just so I would look like a cool snowboarder. One of the greatest gifts from a somewhat stranger. Dude was a Morman knocking doors back in his day.

Now I’ve got a pair of them back again.

819E2442-1F32-4182-B47A-3240DD74C37D.jpeg

0E25E3D0-5968-403F-8F31-9BBB0AB0654F.jpeg

My first pair was a hand me down pair of cobalt eye jackets with +red iridium lenses back in 98.

The following year I bought my first pair of oakley ever was a pair of FMJ Platinum Minutes with gold iridium lenses.

A friend had those eye jackets & left them on a bus, so I bought him a pair for his birthday but he left them lying around & his dog used them as a chew toy. I was not amused. :lolsign:

Yeah my friend has $$$...his parents did since we were 15yrs old...and was just like here one afternoon while we were riding his new jet skis bc he had another pair to run with haha

Mars was my first. Bougt it for 180 back in the day 2001 i think. I remember all of my friends had plastics and i wanted to be different.

Latest Posts

Back