• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the craziest pair of Oakleys you regularly wear?

Honestly, the Splice is probably the craziest I've gone in terms of style. I'm not very loud when it comes to Oakley, so I never wear ruby, positive red, fire, etc. Before the Splice, I actually considered the Barras Montefrio's to be my loudest pair. I wore them to the taste of Chicago this year, and found people giving me mixed stares haha. I think it's just the weird frame and the artwork on the side...I'm pretty boring when it comes to Oakley's haha.

the splice was an awesome pickup Zax!

Walkerhonda, you get the prize for the loudest, I have a pair but my wife would divorce me if I wore them in public. She thinks guys should only wear black sunglasses! I love the brighter the better, so I sometimes slip outta the house with my atomic orange/fire radars, then I get the evil eye.

I would have to say my Jupiter Camo Jawbones get me the most attention. Some good, some bad lol The frame is WAY LOUD, which I love. I love em so much I have a display pair and a wear pair. That's def the loudest pair I wear.

have the same pair... i only wore it once... :laugh:

rust that photo looks like the frames are squashing your skull! 0_o

Yeah, they kind of do look like that. Hy head is shaped a little funny with narrow temples and cheekbones that poke out a bit (notice you can't see my ears). The thin stems on the M Frames makes it very apparent.

The good part is small frames physically fit me, even if the size of my face is better suited to something a bit bigger.

This is me in a pair of Four S (IIRC) from about 7-8 years ago.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/rustpot/RedSpecs.jpg

sadly, my craziest would have to be my Blacklights or Jupiter camo frogskins... :(

pretty soon will be retina burn and atomic orange Jawbones :dance3:

Walkerhonda, you get the prize for the loudest, I have a pair but my wife would divorce me if I wore them in public. She thinks guys should only wear black sunglasses! I love the brighter the better, so I sometimes slip outta the house with my atomic orange/fire radars, then I get the evil eye.
what about brown frames?
well, like your name says, do wut chya like lol.

I would have to say my Jupiter Camo Jawbones get me the most attention. Some good, some bad lol The frame is WAY LOUD, which I love. I love em so much I have a display pair and a wear pair. That's def the loudest pair I wear.
:) I love having a wear pair, and a display pair. :D nice man.

Latest Posts

Back