Puroplatino

Oakley Beginner
I have owned Oakley almost exclusively since I was a boy. I went through a phase (1-2 years) where I used Porsche Design by Carrera trying to be cool in a convertible but even at $1000 a pair they do not compare to the quality of imaging of Oakley's... Anyway I have used them exclusively for over 20 years and couldnt be happier. I found this forum while looking for the best replacement lenses for a few models that are no longer in production... and so here I am.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

"TRUMP"

THE JUGGERNAUT
Premium Member
O-Town
I have owned Oakley almost exclusively since I was a boy. I went through a phase (1-2 years) where I used Porsche Design by Carrera trying to be cool in a convertible but even at $1000 a pair they do not compare to the quality of imaging of Oakley's... Anyway I have used them exclusively for over 20 years and couldnt be happier. I found this forum while looking for the best replacement lenses for a few models that are no longer in production... and so here I am.
Welcome. What models do you seek lenses for?

Latest profile posts

Disko22 wrote on OakleyBoss's profile.
When will I be able to comment to buy sell trade posts?
crazychris777 wrote on THE X-MAN's profile.
do you have XX X-Metal gold 24k Lens? anybody know where i can find some? thank you