• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's your current Juliet count?

Do you think we all have too much of an X-Metal sickness....? :p.

The only reason I picked up a few o-matters was so I would have something to wear in situations where I no longer care to risk my x-metals, after I lost my first pair. Before then I used them for everything, hard core.

And though I've enjoyed most of the other x-metal frame styles that I've acquired, Juliets are still the perfect pair, IMHO.

This is true. I have started. I do want the whole set. It's an expensive rabbit hole to enter, this one.
Best of luck my friend and condolences to your bank account.
Think I might have to look away from this thread soon because I'm thinking too much now about the lack of Ichiro's in my own collection and how "wouldn't it be nice just to get a pair?"...as if it would stop at THAT!!!!
The only reason I picked up a few o-matters was so I would have something to wear in situations where I no longer care to risk my x-metals, after I lost my first pair. Before then I used them for everything, hard core.

And though I've enjoyed most of the other x-metal frame styles that I've acquired, Juliets are still the perfect pair, IMHO.
Agreed. Juliet's top the list. For me, Penny's and Romeo 1's come a very close second though.

Wow... this thread started slow, but I look away for a couple of hours and it balloons from two pages to seven...
I thought it started pretty quickly too but, yeah, after a night's sleep it had gone from 2 to 7. And I don't think I have ever used the like button as liberally on a thread before, nor has my alert count been so high! Still a lot of advocates for the Juliet :)

Best of luck my friend and condolences to your bank account.
Think I might have to look away from this thread soon because I'm thinking too much now about the lack of Ichiro's in my own collection and how "wouldn't it be nice just to get a pair?"...as if it would stop at THAT!!!!
Well, I approached it scientifically, giving myself every opportunity to stop at 1 Ichiro. I went for the polished carbon as the only one with a unique frame finish, as I knew I'd HAVE to scratch that itch. I don't think I will be able to stop at that though...

Back